Sunday, April 12, 2009

Is there anybody out there?

Just a few minutes ago,. I had occasion to call the company we use for conference calling on behalf of our clients. They’re a great company, Premiere Conferencing. Please see http://www.premiereglobal.ca/en/. We have been using them for a few years and we are very happy. We like their pricing. We like their quality. So?

Well, I needed to call them. Armed with our latest bill, I searched and searched for a number to call. Alas, there was email and snail mail … no-one to call.

Hello? You’re in the phone business no??

So I Googled the company and found them easily. Thanks Google! I spoke to as very helpful agent, Jeff Fraser. He was excellent – answered all my questions and made the necessary changes to my account. Pronto and without issue.

I have also sent a fast note to the company’s Canadian GM (Timothy Lang) bringing this to his attention. Rule 1: Make it easy, no … very easy for your customers to reach you in any way they choose.

Let’s see if they hear me. Stay posted!

1 comment:

Chris Haro, Social Media Manager, Premiere Global Services said...

Hi John,

Thanks for the feedback. We hear you loud & clear.

I know you've spoken with Tim already, but here are some more ways to simplify things in the future:

• Press *0 from any conference call to speak with an Operator

• Canada Client Services URL: www.premiereglobal.ca/en/about-us/contact-us.asp

• Client Services Support Line (24/7): (888) 563-4743

• Billing Support (9-5 EST M-F): (800) 596-3380

Apologies for any inconvenience & thanks again for bringing this to our attention!