Thursday, November 27, 2008

Integra Leadership - I like ya!

I’ve got to hand it to Sabine Fischer and Sue McKee - the principals behind Integra Leadership Inc. We met through sure happenstance about 18 months ago, and Sue was instrumental in helping our business through a rocky time ... we just needed to find our direction - Sue really helped here.

Then I got busy and for sure so did Sue and we really have not been in touch for about six months. It was with surprise that I received an email from Sue - a newsletter --- and it was a lovely one at that. Well formatted with very meaningful content - and just the right length. Took about three minutes to read and I felt that I had learned something.

Although I will take credit for planting the idea in Sue's head about a year ago that a newsletter would be a worthwhile initiative, I have to give Sue and team far more credit than I would give myself. Why? They implemented it --- and in today's busy times, even implementing what may seem like a silly little newsletter (and this newsletter sure is not that), takes a lot of time, planning and effort.

So Sue, Sabine and team ... well done!! I raise my hat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true in these times John. More than ever our minds can conceive of great ideas with vision and acute perceptiveness, but executing them, making them materialize ....well, that's another thing entirely.

Execution of the best idea or the most favoured amalgam of such requires many meetings to agree on themes, customer value, possible spin-offs, choice of content and its style, plus the responsibility and accountability for producing it.

A successful newsletter launch culminates in a quick, informative read so it sounds like all systems are go!

A good newsletter