You know, there are not that many companies out there that really, (and I mean really) get it. One such company is Mucho Burrito (http://www.muchoburrito.com).
I happened to be in Mississauga last week and stumbled across Mucho Burrito. I had never heard of the chain before. In I walked --- one would think I was a king (from the way I was treated) and although there were several other people eating, I felt like I was the most important person there.
Being a picky eater, I order a lot of things "on the side". Nothing was too much trouble. The vegetarian burrito arrived just as ordered and was absolutely scrumptious.
So why do I say, they really get it? Well, a few things:
1. I was greeted with a smile
2. Nothing was too much trouble
3. Everything was squeaky clean, so much so, that I felt like I could almost eat off the floor
4. The food was yummy
5. I was upsold (in a polite way)
6. I was thanked with a smile
7. They were not giving their product away, but rather their fair price reflected quality food in an enjoyable environment
What more could I wish for? A Mucho Burrito outlet to open near where I live (Thornhill)